I ordered an inflatable salad bar from Taylor Gifts in July of 2010 which didn't arrive until after my daughter's graduation party the first week of August 2010.I returned it to Taylor Gifts and requested a refund as I didn't need it because their shipping is so slow.

I have called them at least six times and each time they indicate that a refund will be issued to me within 2 days. It's been five months and no refund.

They lie every time you call them and they kept my $18.71.Do not order from Taylor Gifts- they are liars and thieves.

Had an Experience with Taylor Gifts?

Comments

Taylor gifts is a front!they typically order from other vendors and have it drop shipped.

However, you are charged immediately and your shipment takes almost a month.If you are considering ordering from them please reconsider unless you absolutely do not need it; and if that is the case look elsewhere!!@!!!

I too have found that taylor gifts manipulates the customer reviews by showeing those reviews that are positive for products that clearly should receive negative reviews. Major bias reviews on their site. Use caustion when purchasing from Taylor Gifts.

Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Poshmark - Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more