I ordered an inflatable salad bar from Taylor Gifts in July of 2010 which didn't arrive until after my daughter's graduation party the first week of August 2010.I returned it to Taylor Gifts and requested a refund as I didn't need it because their shipping is so slow.

I have called them at least six times and each time they indicate that a refund will be issued to me within 2 days. It's been five months and no refund.

They lie every time you call them and they kept my $18.71.Do not order from Taylor Gifts- they are liars and thieves.

Had an Experience with Taylor Gifts?

Comments

Taylor gifts is a front!they typically order from other vendors and have it drop shipped.

However, you are charged immediately and your shipment takes almost a month.If you are considering ordering from them please reconsider unless you absolutely do not need it; and if that is the case look elsewhere!!@!!!

I too have found that taylor gifts manipulates the customer reviews by showeing those reviews that are positive for products that clearly should receive negative reviews. Major bias reviews on their site. Use caustion when purchasing from Taylor Gifts.